Hello! As you know my last class was a huge hit! I made 32 kits with 19 ladies in two classes and the rest were sold as kits for them to complete at home. That is a big wow! Usually after a class, I am done with that one and I am on to the next project. But, not this time, as you might remember me mentioning that before I had sent my sample box off to the store, I showed it to three ladies at my church, who promptly asked if I would made some for them! Of course, I said sure. What was I thinking, really? I mean making the whole box is different than just cutting the pieces. It takes tons of adhesive and time! In fact, it took me all last week to make these 7 boxes and I went through a whole roll of ATG tape and half of a roll of 1/8" scor-tape! I took them to church yesterday morning and I am happy to report that the three ladies were all happy with the boxes ... thank goodness! Yes, they did pay me. I probably could have charged them more, but that is okay. All their boxes were made out of different papers which allowed me to be a little creative instead of just making them all the same. I did one major change than the class kits and I will show you that, but first, let me show you the explosion group photo! Enjoy!
Okay, before I show you the last one, I want to tell you that one of the ladies wanted a boy one for her grandson. Let me tell you, it is not that easy to find Valentine boy paper. I had one sheet that I thought could work and below is a piece of it ...
My next project is my next class samples , but after such a successful one, I am having a hard time figuring out what I want to make. I am off to my room to hopefully, make that happen! I also hope to get time to make just a couple of Valentine cards to send. So, hopefully, you will see some results from me in a couple of days!