Saturday, February 21, 2015

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  Today I am back with the share between Debbie and I.  This was one of those weeks where we had a choice of circle or square.  I went with my usual square.  But, Debbie went out of the box and out of the circle and made another shaped card ... cool!  Let me show you ... my card first, then Debbie's and then the sketch.  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
The little lamb I used is kinda a spring image but the sentiment reminds me a little of winter which reminded of our weather right now because here in Texas one day it is a little springtime, even some of the trees are budding, but they are saying we might have snow in a day or two!  Yikes!  When I got this set from Darcies maybe as much as a year ago, I thought of adding fun flock.  I don't know if it shows up, but I did that and I love it! 

I am working on starting to prep for next week's class and I am almost working on a project for my church.  Every year our women's fellowship has a tea with food, a program, and a tea exchange.  For the past three years, I have made the tea tickets.  Basically, I have just printed the info on about a 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 inch cardstock and either die cut or stamped and colored a small tea cup at the top.  Well, I thought about doing something different.  So, I asked the lady that owns the little scrapbook store out by me about a teacup from a circuit cartridge that she could make me a bunch of, 100 to be exact!  My original thinking was a teacup on colored paper with the info on top.  Simple.  Well, you know how creative ideas are ... rarely do you keep it that simple.  Yes, it has evolved. And I am happy that I have a sample that is awesome, even though now there are a lot more steps!   But, that is all you are going to get about it right now.  You will have to wait and see them finished and that should happen by Thursday or Friday of next week.  
See you tomorrow for the words of wisdom post!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com