Saturday, February 28, 2015

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  Guess what?  This week was supposed to be my teaching week, but we have been having some crazy Texas weather!  First, it was sleet on Monday but that was okay as I had lots of class kits to prep for and I continued to prep like crazy until Tuesday when I decided to postpone my Wednesday class to next Wednesday because of predictions of snow on Wednesday. I must have slowed down my prepping because while it was sleeting and snowing Wednesday, I continued to prep.  It even took me part of the day on Thursday to finish all the kits.  Yesterday, the metroplex got tons of snow, here not one flake, but I know that in my classes, my ladies come from Fort Worth, Arlington, Dallas, and in between, so it is not just about what it is doing where I am.  Today there is more freezing rain coming through, again not here, but yesterday I made the decision to also cancel today's class.  Unfortunately, I can't move today's class to next Saturday, as they are full with other classes.  So, next week I will be teaching on Wed. and Friday night.  On a good note, I am mostly prepped.  On another good note, it had given me a chance to work on the tea tickets for my church group.  I am almost done with those and will probably do an additional post tomorrow to show you them!
 
Now let's get to this week's cards.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!


My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
I think both Debbie and I really liked this sketch.  And I like both of our cards.  The only issue it the main panel is small, so you really have to pick your image wisely.  What do you think?  Do you like this one?

See you tomorrow!
Happy Stamping!

Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com