Saturday, February 7, 2015

Saturday Sketch Share!

Hello!  I know you haven't seen me and that is because pretty much every free time I have had has been spent on making explosion boxes for some ladies at church .... what was I thinking when I said "sure, I can make them for you, no problem"!  I am very close to finishing all of them and I will show you when I am done, but for today, we have the Saturday share between Debbie and I.  We both went with a Valentine's theme again, which is great since you have seen much from me!  I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch

I think we both liked this sketch.  And I love how Debbie's hearts worked so well in place of the circles in the sketch.  The thing I didn't like about mine had more to do with how I colored it ... I wish I would have made her dress a different color than yellow, but the card was almost done and I didn't want to redo it.  Overall, I think it gives you two great valentine card ideas!

See you tomorrow!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com