Saturday, August 1, 2015

August Class Share!

Hello!  I have been busy trying to get my August class cards done.  It is actually a lot earlier than I normally have them done, but since I had some ideas, I wanted to work on them and once I start, I want to finish them.  I absolutely love how they turned out.  I am back to my typical class of fun designs matched with fun and interesting card folds.  I also love my class title ..."Just Beachy"!  Let me show you ... enjoy!

First, a magic card.  I taught this type card probably a year or more ago.  I found an improved version that I think will be much easier to teach and understand.  From the front, you just see an uncolored image ...

 
 And then you pull up the tab .... and the magic happens ...

 
 Next, is a gate fold type card.  Here it is closed ...

 
 And then you open it up, and there is whole "sea of fishes" ...

 
 And last but not least, we are doing a lever card.  Here is the card closed showing our "babe"...

 
 And here it is opened ...



 
Here are the class details if you are interested. Remember, I always do kits for those who can't come or aren't local, just call the store to sign up. 972-923-3151.
   
"Just Beachy"!  Wed. August 26th 11:00 a.m. and Sat. August 29th 2:30 p.n. $28
This is the last month for fun summer cards, as next month, we will start our fall and holiday card making.  This month you will create three adorable fun folded cards with a beach theme.  First, is the magic card which is a new and improved version, and for that one we are using the penguin set from MFT.  The other two uses stamps from Inky Antics.  One is a fun gate fold with a "sea of fishes"!  And lastly,  a hilarious beach lady for the lever card creation.   All three are fun to make and will "wow' the recipient.  Please bring adhesive to include scor-tape (1/4" is fine), pop-up dots, detailed scissors, and your preferred coloring medium.  All other supplies will be provided.  Copics  I used (for those that have asked to know them ahead of time): Card 1: C7, Y35, YG45, E15, G000, BG000, R14, Y08, Card 2:E33, E35, BG000, BG57/BG01?, YG95/YG03? (question marks indicate other colors might be better), BG45, Y38, B37, Card 3: BG45, R81, R85, Y21, YR07?, RV10, BG000, E00
 
I am back to working on some birthday cards for a lady at church, so I will have a few cards to show you next week. 
 
See you soon!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com