Saturday, August 29, 2015

Saturday Sketch Share!

Hello!  This week has been a busy one.  It is my teaching week and even though I had done some of the class prepping  about a week ago, there was still a lot to do.  After Wed.'s class, I had to rewrite instructions and fix a couple of the kits.  I think I am ready today to teach the second class.  I had hoped to take time to do a couple of posts for you, but didn't get to it.  But, I do have today's cards between Debbie and I.  Enjoy!

My Card


Debbie's Card

The Sketch
I like this sketch.  I wish I would have made my base a dark color instead of the white, as I think my light coloring of the octopus made the whole card seem bland.  I almost always do a white base because usually it brightens the cards up, but not this time.  I love the sentiment on mine ... You octopi my thoughts!  Hee, Hee!  Cute cards ... both of them!  You think?

See you soon!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com