Saturday, August 22, 2015

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back with another share between Debbie and I.  Last Saturday, you might remember, my card had a popsicle theme and Debbie's card had a nautical scene.  Both perfect for summer.  Well, this week, we switched!  I have a nautical theme and Debbie's is a popsicle theme!  Funny, huh?  I do have to note, that Debbie does her weekly cards several weeks in advance so it is purely coincidental that it happened that way with her cards!  Me, no, I make them in the same week that I need them, so did I plan my nautical theme today?  Maybe!  I'm not telling!  Hee, Hee!  Let's get to it.  The sketch is one of the tall and skinny ones and I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
Are they great, both of them?  So fun! 

This next week is my teaching week, but I still have some cards done that you haven't seen.  Hopefully, I will be able to have time to do some quick posts for them sometime in the week.
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com