Sunday, November 15, 2015

Satrrday's Sketch Share (on Sunday!)

Hello!  Yes, I am late with my share and I got reminded by two different friends this morning!  So, here it is ... finally!  I will show you my card, Debbie's card and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!



My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
As you know, there are far less sketches that are horizontal than vertical ones. This horizontal one is a keeper.  I love how both cards came out.  I especially love the sentiment on Debbie's card ... "You're the apple of my pie"!  Now that just makes my smile!  What do you think?  Cute cards?

I will be working on my next class samples this week but I also hope to work on some holiday cards too.  My November class finished yesterday and I am so happy to have a few more cards in my stash to send! 

See you soon!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com