Sunday, November 22, 2015

Saturday's Sketch Share (on Sunday)!

Hello!  Early yesterday, when I got on the computer to do my weekly post, I realized I had not received Debbie's card yet, so then I thought, okay, I will just do a half of a post and show you mine.  Guess what?  I forgot to scan it before I sent it in the mail to Debbie and she had not received it by Friday.  I knew I would not be around to do it yesterday as I was gone all day to Fort Worth.  Among those reasons was to go to my niece's wedding shower of which I will be back in a day or two to share with you the card I made for her.  Fast forwarding to today ... I got hers in the mail yesterday and she got mine, so she texted me a photo of mine.  So, here you go ... enjoy!
 

My Card


Debbie's Card
The Sketch


I guess Debbie forgot to do her card "tall and skinny", no biggie!  It really doesn't change things too much.  Instead of 4 1/4" across, it is only 3 1/2" inches across, that is only like 3/4 of an inch, right?  I like the sketch except for where the strip goes across, I was worried that it would cover up my image.  I did the vellum which totally worked and with Debbie's card that is where she added the main image.  Good idea!  What do you think of this sketch?

I am still trying to finish up the card samples for my December class.  Gotta get them done because I have a house to clean and food to fix!! 

See you soon!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com