Saturday, November 28, 2015

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I expected to be back before today with a card I made for my niece, but I had a house to clean and lots to do before family came on Wed., and then yesterday, I never thought about it.  But, today I got it ready, so look for it tomorrow morning, Today I have the weekly share for you.  One last thing to say before I get to it, I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with friends and family.  We did, for sure.  And I guess I had a little too much fun, as I now have a touch of a cold, yuk!  Ok, now today's cards ... I will show you my card, Debbie's card and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!


My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
Debbie's card made me smile, too cute.  I decided to make the transition from fall cards to Christmas cards.  I made two of the today to add another to my stash of cards to send.  I think this sketch is another keeper.  As I have said before, good horizontal sketches are hard to come up with.  What do you think?

See you tomorrow!
Happy Stamping!

Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com