Monday, February 29, 2016

February Catch Up = 3 Cards!

Hello!  I have three cards that got made in this month, that I haven't shown you.  So, today, you get all three.  The first is the patriotic card I made for Blue Star Mothers that we added to the troop boxes.  Next, is a birthday card I made for a friend at church, and lastly is a belated birthday card I made. 
Enjoy!




 
 
 
 
A couple of comments ... the patriotic one, I love how it came out.  I saw this card on Pinterest where they did the cardstock this way and then ran it thru the large star embossing folder.  I own that folder, but I liked the smaller stars better and I also think I changed the size of the blue to make it look more realistic.  The stamp is from Verses.  So, that you could still see the flag, I embossed the sentiment on vellum.  The next card, the birthday one, also uses a sentiment from Verses! I think I bought three stamps from there, and here are two of them.  I actually "own" more of their stamps as they are a company I carried at my store, but the difference is that now they are doing cling mounts instead of wood mounts.  Crazy, how things do change!  Oh, in case you were wondering, the butterflies are from Hero Arts.  The last card, is pretty yucky, in my opinion.  But, good or bad, I always share what I make for you. 

This week I am working on next month's class samples and I have to get cards made for two ladies at church that I promised some to.
 
See you soon!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com