Saturday, February 27, 2016

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I have to make today's post short and sweet.  I am teaching today but I am leaving early to go to go to a brunch where the Blue Star Mothers group I am involved with, meets.  They are honoring us today.  So, right to it ... I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
I had a really hard time cutting the pieces for my card, to get it to look like the sketch.  Looking at Debbie's card, it seems simple, as both us matched the sketch!  I wanted to use that sentiment, as I was also making a second card for a friend at church.  But, when the first one gave me a hard time, I nixed that idea, and made a different card for the friend.  I will show you that one tomorrow or the next day.  What do you think of the sketch?

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com