Saturday, February 20, 2016

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello! I am back today with the share between Debbie and I.  Today's sketch is one of the tall and skinny versions, so instead of the A2 size, it measures 3 1/2" by 5 1/2".  Let's get to it.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card


Debbie's Card

The Sketch
I am not sure this is my favorite sketch, but it works, I guess.  One thing that seems to always happens when I am making these skinny versions is that I underestimate how much smaller my main image needs to be.  You wouldn't think that 3/4 of an inch could make that much difference, but it does.  What do you think of this week's cards and sketch?

There is a scrapbook convention going on this weekend but I resisted.  Last month with two stamp conventions, I really didn't have extra money and this one costs a lot just to get in the door.  I think the parking is $12 to $15 plus the $8 admission and that is with a $2 off coupon!  I am taking today to get started on next week's class prepping!

See you tomorrow for words of wisdom.
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com