Saturday, July 12, 2014

July Class Share!

Hello!  Wow, what a busy week it has been.  Early in the week, I spent at least three days, pretty much non stop working on trying to get the next class samples done.  I finished on Wednesday, but ever since then, there has been other stuff going on.  I finally have a few minutes to show you my class cards.  They came out great!  But, I have to say sometimes, the process is just amazing to me.  Here is what I mean ...last Sunday, I had not a clue what I was going to do.  I had bought papers at the store the previous week, and of course, I knew on one card, I was going to use the Standing pop-up die from Art Gone Wild, as it is the last die in my series of a die a month.  It is kinda between seasons in the retail world, so I didn't pick up any new stamps.  I figured I would use what I had in my stash from companies that they have ordered from and could easily get.  I went to Pinterest for ideas and I printed out about 6 ideas and then I narrowed it down to what would work with the papers I got and the stamps I had.  This is the result...enjoy!

Some of the papers I had picked up was a birthday line from Carta Bella.  I then combined that with a tutorial on making a bow from The We R Memory Keepers punch board and a stamp set from Inky Antics to come up with this ...


There is a magnet to "keep" the gift box closed and then inside, the "wow" factor!  The standing pop-out die makes that "wow"! And the Happy Birthday dies!



The next card is much more simple, but so cute!  The shape of the card is made again with the We R Memory Keepers punch board ...


And the inside ...

And last but not least, is this bright and flowery double z-fold card.  First, the front with the belly band on.

 Without the belly band on ...
 Opened ...
 And under the flap ...

Here are the details in case you are local and would like to come or if you would enjoy getting a kit sent to you ...

Brights, Camera, Action! Wed.  July 23rd 11:00 a.m. and Sat. July 26th 2:30 p.m.
Come make three creative and unique cards.  This month completes our series of creating with a different die every month, at least for the 6 we started with!   This month's die is the standing pop-out die from Art Gone Wild.  The first card uses this fun die on the inside, but wait until you see the outside, as it looks just like a gift box, complete with a bow that you will make with the We R Memory Keepers punch board!  Next, is an adorable camera shaped card, and last but not least is a double Z-Fold card with lots of flowery, bright panels!   Please bring adhesive to include micro glue dots, clear adhesive (like glue stick),  pop-up dots, detailed scissors, and your preferred coloring medium.  All other supplies provided.  (Copics used (for those who have asked to know ahead of time): card 1: Y21,Y17, G000, R24, YG23, B93, card 2: E00, E33, Y15, C0, BG53, C7, card 3:E00, E33, C7, Y08, R81, YG25, YG11, RV23, R27, B52)

Next, I will be writing my usual Saturday Sketch Share post, so make sure you check that one out too!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com