Saturday, July 26, 2014

Saturday Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back today with the share between Debbie and I.  It was one of those weeks that we had a choice between circle and square and as usual, I went with the square, and Debbie went with a circle.  Let's get right to it!  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
 Debbie told me she picked her sentiment with me in mind.  Yes, "trust" is my favorite word.  It just always reminds me that always with faith I can trust that everything will be as it should be.  Thanks Debbie!  When I saw Debbie's card, I decided I would do a card with a sentiment too!  This is my teaching week, so making it a card that takes time is a plus for sure!  What do you think of this sketch?  Square or circle, it is a perfect one for a nice sentiment, don't you think?

On my way to teach today.  See you tomorrow for Sunday words of wisdom!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com