Monday, July 28, 2014

Some People Make the World Special!

Hello!  Today I have a pretty card that I made that I haven't shown you yet.  It is actually a birthday card even though the sentiment on the front is more general.  On the inside I stamped a birthday sentiment.  Enjoy!

 
 


Don't you love the colors?  I didn't make note of the recipe but I do know the sentiment and the flowers are from Verve.  And that vine looking die is Spellbinders.  I made this card for a friend at church and Sunday, she told me how much she liked it.  She said she had it sitting on her table, which I thought when she said that, I wish I would have made an easel card so that it would sit up more easily.  I know which recipients would likely keep them and so for them, maybe I should think about always making those into easel cards.  It's a thought!
Happy Stamping!
Tina
 

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com