Saturday, July 12, 2014

Saturday Sketch Share!

Hello!  This is my second post of the day, so if you missed the first, be sure to scroll down to see it!  I did a post showing you my July class cards.  Now, on to today's share ... the sketch for the week is interesting.  I will let you be the judge.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!


My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
This week's sketch is a perfect example of why I love doing the weekly sketches with Debbie!  Yes, sometimes life is busy, like this week, and trying to find the time to make one card, is crazy, but it is still worth it.  Because if I had just seen this sketch and wasn't made to create with it, I would think, no, I don't like it.  But, when you actually make the card, then you see it in a different light. I do love how both cards came out.  I think Debbie had the right idea.  It is a perfect sketch for a nice quote!  The best part of the sketch is that diagonal.  It wastes a little paper, but the result is great!  What are your thoughts?

See you tomorrow for the Sunday words of wisdom post.
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com