Friday, July 18, 2014

You're the Icing on my Cupcake!

Hello!  Well, look here .... it is Friday!  Where in the world did the week go?  I  mentioned last  weekend that I had enough cards to show you one each day this week.  Well, that didn't happen and all because I didn't take the time to write the posts!  Okay, well, I guess, you will now have one every day until the end of the month!  Here is today's card ... enjoy! 
 
 
 
 
Recipe:
Paper - My Minds Eye Lime Twist line: Life of the Party 6 x 6 pad, Cardstock White, Brown
Stamps - The Cat's Pajamas
Ink - Memento Black, Copics
Tools - Scallop Border is a die from Stamps of Life
Other - Baubles are Queen & Co.  (note: photo is missing one of the baubles), Ribbon from Midori.

See you tomorrow for the sketch share and then we will be resuming the card creations through next week and I know that because I am writing the posts right NOW! 
 
Happy Stamping!
Tina 

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com