Sunday, March 1, 2015

Sunday Words of Wisdom!

Hello!  I am back this afternoon with the quote of the week. I think this one is a good one for me to remember.  Enjoy!



Sometimes my expectations get in the way and if I would remember the above, that would help and possible not let disappointment creep in. I really am not talking about anything lately, but there has been times in the past, for sure.  And I always want to be open to seeing and understanding things that can help in this life. 

And speaking of my life, since I didn't go teach my classes last week because of our crazy Texas weather, I had time to make the tea tickets for my ladies church group.  I am doing a separate post to show you, so look for it in a few minutes.

Happy Stamping!

Tina   

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com