Saturday, May 16, 2015

Goody Goody Gumballs!

Hello!  Yes, I know this is Saturday, but you are going to have to wait until at least tomorrow for the share.  I didn't get Debbie's card in the mail yesterday and since this is a special day, my hubby and I are off early to enjoy our day.  It is our birthdays!  Remember, our birthdays are on the same day.  Not the same year, but the same day!  So, since I knew I had the card I made for Gary to share with you, I figure you won't mind waiting a day or two for the share!  I guess after making my class cards, I have shaker cards on the brain.  I remembered a stamp and die set that I bought at the stamp convention back in January that hasn't been inked up yet and thought it would make a fun shaker card!  And it did!  Here it is ... enjoy!


I got out the scraps from the class cards last month and found a sketch that would work with my gumball rectangle and allow me to use some of my scraps too.  I love how it came out!  The stamp and die set is from Taylored Expressions.  So fun!  I have always loved my birthday, probably more than he loves his.  I just get more excited about simple things, I think.  Anyway, I think the sentiment should say ... Goody, Goody Gumballs it is MY birthday!  LOL!

Hope to see you tomorrow!
Happy Stamping!

Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com