Saturday, May 2, 2015

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back today with the share between Debbie and I.  I will be showing you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used!  Enjoy!



Tina's Card


Debbie's Card

The Sketch
No, we didn't coordinate about using the same colors ... too funny!  I think we both liked this sketch.  The last couple of weeks, I thought the sketches were kinda boring and this one was not.  A bit of a challenge which is always fun!  You can see from my card that any element (like the hearts) can be changed to make the card work.  Love them both!  How about you?

I am off to teach today. So far, all my Wed. ladies really enjoyed the prep work that I did for this class, so glad since I did a lot! 

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com