Sunday, May 17, 2015

Saturday Sketch Share (Late on Sunday)!

Hello!  I told you yesterday's post was going to be late, as in today, as opposed to yesterday, but, I wasn't planning on it being this late today.  Late or not, I wanted to go ahead and show you my share cards because tomorrow I am going to have a Crafty Scrapper's design team post both here and on their blog.  I think both Debbie and I really liked the sketch this week.  Let's get to it and you can see what you think.  I will be showing you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card


Debbie's Card

The Sketch
Debbie's theme was a birthday card for ME!  Woo Hoo!  She knows I love lime green so she added ultra thick embossing enamel onto the big balloon.  Cool!  Yes, it has a crack across it, which likely happened in transit, but it doesn't change the fact that I love her card.  I like how mine came out too. Die cut flowers, so fun. 

As stated above I will see you back here for a tutorial and photos of a 6 Pocket Mini that I made for The Crafty Scrapper's blog.

Happy Stamping!
Tina
 

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com