Sunday, September 6, 2015

Saturday's Sketch Share (a day late)!

Hello!  I didn't forget yesterday about the weekly share but I didn't get home from a little mini trip until the afternoon, so I decided to put it off until today.  My BFF, Donna, and I (and 2 of our doggies) spent 4 nights at a state park about an hour from here!  Her and her hubby recently bought a travel trailer and her hubby was kind enough to drive it there, set it up, and leave and then come back and get it.  We had planned to stay only 3 nights, but asked on Wednesday if it was possible for us to stay another night.  We were thrilled, but a little surprised that they said yes, after all, it is Labor Day weekend!  It seems we had the prime spot of the whole park, and one that as people were coming in for the big weekend, they were asking for!  When we got there on Tuesday, we had the pick of any spot!  We had a great time!  We played games, and crafted a lot.  Later this week, I will be showing you the "gift" that we made for her step daughter who is having another baby.  Yes, I am being a little secretive, as I am friends with her on FB and I want her to get the gift before I talk about it!  I will say it is awesome! We also made several Halloween cards that I will also share with you sometime soon!

Now, on to today's share ... I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card


Debbie's Card

The Sketch
Yes, I did make a fall card, but that doesn't mean I have made the switch to fall, it just means that I bought a new 6 x 6 pad that I wanted to use!  I love Debbie's card this week!  The palette, the swatches, and the brushes are all on watercolor paper.  So pretty!  Yes, her brushes make the diagonals go out of the panel, but so what?  I love how her card came out and mine too ... how about you?

Enjoy the holiday weekend!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com