Sunday, January 31, 2016

Saturday Sketch Share! (On Sunday!)

Hello!  Sorry about being late this week.  Sometimes that happens on my teaching week.  Yesterday's class had 12 people in it, which is a big class.  It went well I thought and now it is on to working on class samples for the next one.  But for now, I have the share between Debbie and I.  I will show you my card, her card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
The stamp set I used with these birds was a honey pop set so it had this heart image to stamp on the honeycomb paper.  It really is supposed to go on the inside of the card, but I thought it would make for a fun embellishment.  I put a piece of scor-tape on the side, left the liner on, and added the word "open".  Since Debbie is a fellow stamper, she will "get it"!  As you know, horizontal sketches are hard to find and this one is nice, but that flag panel somewhat limits what image you add in the larger panel.  Debbie's flowers are a good choice!  Love them both!  How about you?

Next, I am doing a post with the quote of the day.  Look for it!

Happy Stamping!

Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com