Thursday, January 14, 2016

You Are Not Forgotten! (+ a second card to share)

Hello!  Last year, as you know, I was in love with shaker cards ... I guess I am still in love, because it is early in the month of January and already I have made my first shaker card!  At the store's end of the year sale, I bought a die from My Favorite Things seen here, that allowed me an easy way to create my shaker card.  I almost didn't buy this die, but at the last minute, I decided I think I will get it.  So glad.  I love it!  I also used a stamp and die set from the same company that I ordered online around Black Friday.  Now that the holidays are behind us, I was ready to stamp it up!  Let me show you my card.  Enjoy!
 
 

 
 To create shaker cards, I use fun foam for the cushion well for my sequins and beads.  Since I was using a die, I simply die cut the foam and then it is exactly the right size.  So easy and that is why I love shaker cards, STILL! 

Earlier last week, I used this same background die for another card I sent.  This time I die cut cardstock instead of pattern paper but added pattern paper behind for some interest.  I am showing this card today too.  It is a very simple card, but it was made for a 9 year old boy, so I could do simple!  Enjoy ... again!

 
 Okay, that is it for today!
Happy Stamping!
Tina




0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com