Saturday, January 2, 2016

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  Welcome to the first share of the new year.  I have a couple of new year cards to show you today. I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
I thought this sketch was very simple, but then again it is a good one for when you want simple but want to add some interest too.  What do you think? 

My room is horrible.  I told myself that I would get to right after Christmas so that when I got to New Years and needed to make birthday cards and class samples, the room would be clean and it would be easy to work in.  Well, the procrastinator that I am (didn't change just because it is a new year!) did not work on it.  So, now I am working on my class samples and birthday cards in complete disarray!  So, my new goal is by the end of the month,  I will keep you posted. 

I am going back to doing Sunday quotes, so I will see you tomorrow!
Happy Stamping!

Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com