Sunday, January 24, 2016

Saturday's Sketch Share! (On a Sunday!)

Hello!  Yes, I am late.  Yesterday, was stamp convention number 2 for the month, and I left the house early.  My stamp convention report is that this year the Stamp Scrap Art Tour convention was better than the Heirloom one, at least for me, I found more to spend my money on at the Stamp Scrap Art one yesterday.  Of course, both conventions I got to see a lot of ex customers, which I love. Also, I have one more "announcement" ... my stamp shack is clean!  Well, not clean, as I have too much stuff to really say clean, but I can see the floor and the top of my desk and other work surfaces!  (At least mostly)!  Yipee!  I am teaching this week, so perfect timing to mess it up again!  No really, for the first couple of weeks, I try to do better about putting things away and cleaning up after every project.  Okay, enough about everything except what you are waiting to see.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!




My Card


Debbie's Card


The Sketch
As you can see, the sketch is a tall and skinny version, which means our cards are not as wide, only 3 1/2", but this sketch would work great for the A2 size too!  I love the sketch.  You can do windows like I did or square like Debbie did.  So many great possibilities!  Now, yesterday, when I saw Debbie at the show, she said it was too early for me to do a Valentine card.  Really?  I don't think so!  Do you?  Don't you love both cards and the sketch this week?

I am also doing a words of wisdom post today, so look for that one too!
 
Happy Stamping!
Tina
 


0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com