Friday, June 9, 2017

June Class Share!

Hello!  I finished my class samples earlier in the week but I am just now getting them on here to show you.  The store got in new product from Inky Antics. New stamps and these scratch and sniff stickers that you can put onto the stamped images and then the recipient can scratch and sniff!  So fun!  I just love them.  And I love how my cards came out.  I hope you do too!  Enjoy!

First up, is "chocolate"!  I had an idea about doing a box of chocolates.  I looked everywhere for ideas but did not find any.  I did find one idea with a donut box.  I changed their idea by doing different papers and created this ....



And of course, the box opens, so you can "scratch and sniff"!

 
And here is the inside ...
 
Second card is "Peanut Butter"!  You know me I like to find papers to match my card theme.  When I saw these papers with strawberries, I decided I should do a peanut butter and jelly card.  So, for this card, the scratch and sniff is on the peanut butter jar.  This card is a fun fold too!

 
Here it is open, showing the inside ...

 
The last card is "Popcorn"!  Also, for this card, we will be using Lawn Fawn's new Magic Card Slider Die for the main image on the front (love this!)...

 

When you pull the tab up, it is "magic"!

 
And for the inside, I added a fun birthday sentiment to match ...

 
If you are interested in coming to class or getting a kit, here are the details...
Scratch & Sniff Fun!  Friday, June 23rd 11:00 a.m. and 7 p.m.  $28
Come make three unique and creative cards that will be so fun for the recipient to get because each one features scratch and sniff stickers that when scratched will smell just like the card theme!  Now, that is FUN!  On one of the cards, I will be using the new Lawn Fawn Magic Slider Card dies for the main image.  These new dies make this favorite mechanism so easy!  Please bring your basic kit to include 1/8" scor-tape, detailed scissors, and your preferred coloring medium.  (Copics I used: card 1: E41 & RV14, E49 & E57, E25, E77 & Y26, card 2: E51, E55, E35, C0, N3, G82, card 3: BG53, R46, Y13, Y15)
 
Call The Crafty Scrapper at 972-923-3151.
 

Note, because the store has their Saturdays full, I opted to teach a Friday night class.  For those of you who didn't know, I am back on the job hunt, so I figure I can do a weekday class too.  But to help on cost savings of gas money, I thought I would teach the weekday class on the same Friday.  So, pick your favorite time.  I really hope you can come. And don't forget, if you aren't local or can't come, you can always get a kit.

One other note, I told you a while back, I would be trying to catch up on showing you my creations.  Well, tonight I finally uploaded every card that I have created that I haven't shown you.  And it adds up to about a month worth of posts.  You will see me back here soon!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

1 comments:

Daniel Sterman said...

Thanks for thiss blog post

 
design by suckmylolly.com