Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Lifetime of Adventures!

Hello!  Before I get to today's card, I want to let you know I am going to do my best in getting caught up on every card or creative thing I have made since December that I have not written a blog post on!  I have started the process by uploading every creation to separate blog entries that I need to go back and add a few words to.  There are over 40!  So, you will have some summer creativity heading your way! 
 
Today's card is one of two that were custom requests from a friend at church.  I will show you the second one tomorrow.  This one was for someone getting married but I was told they were very non traditional and they were off on some kind of outdoorsy honeymoon.  This is what I came up with ...enjoy!
 

 
The inside sentiment says it all!  In case you are wondering, the camp set is from My Favorite Things.  It had never been inked up, and I was glad to make that happen!
 
See you tomorrow!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com