Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Praying For You Cards Week 2!

Hello!  Today I am showing you the second set of cards I made for the church "gig" of making and sending 8 praying for you cards weekly to a church in Fort Worth.  Today's card is using one Spellbinders cross and die cutting and creating with the negative cut away image. To have variety and so that I wouldn't get bored making every card just alike.  I put different colors of paper behind each panel.  I used a 6 x 6 pad I have had that has never had a sheet torn out to be used until now.  Yipee, using what I have!  I have two photos for you.  One close-up and one showing all the cards.  Enjoy!
 
 


I love how all of these came out.  See you tomorrow for the next set of cards I have to show you.

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com