Wednesday, April 9, 2014

April Class Share!

Hello!  I finally got my class samples done ... yippee!  I made one card early last week, but then I  kinda lost that creative mojo for a few days and finally got back to them early this week.  Glad they are done.  They came out really cute, I think.  My theme this month is Hello Spring!  And I got to ink up some stamp sets with some cute critters!  Here is my class cards ...enjoy!

The first one is a Pull Tab Slider Card ...



 
Continuing with the Die of the Month ... This month we are using the Rectangle Stairs die ...


 
Third card is a Diorama Box Card ...


 
And the fourth card ... Three cards is the norm, but they are doing a fourth card in this class to celebrate my teaching of three years this month.  This card is a surprise, but here is a tiny peek ...


Here are the details, if you can come or would like a kit ...
Hello Spring!  Wed. April 23rd 11:00 a.m. and April 26th 2:30 p.m. $25
What is spring without some cute critters?  Come make unique and fun cards using cute animal stamps from Darcies and Inky Antics.  First up, is a pull tab slider card with an adorable ducky.  Next we are continuing our die a month, this time using the rectangle stairs, to create a fun pop-up on the inside with a fox and a bunny.  The third card is a diorama box card with cute owls.  Wait, did I tell you there are four cards?  April 2014 marks my third anniversary of teaching for you, so I also have a creative thank you card for you to make, but it is a surprise!  Please bring adhesive to include tiny glue dots, scor-tape (1/8 or 1/4 inch), pop-up dots,  detailed scissors, and your preferred coloring medium.  All other supplies provided.  (Copics used (for those who have asked to know ahead of time): card 1: BG45, Y15, Y17, Y06, C0, C5, RV10, Rv13, RV14, YG03, card 2: E11, E17, E77, C1, RV10, R83, R85, G02, Y02, BG53, BG57, card 3: E31, E35, Y17, G12, G14)
I have a couple of birthday cards for you tomorrow.
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com