Thursday, April 24, 2014

Hoot, Hoot ... Hats Off To You!

Hello!  This is my teaching week so that is why you haven't seen me.  There was a lot of prepping for this one because each kit had 4 cards instead of 3.  I added a fourth card as a thank you because this month marks three years of teaching every month. Wow!  Anyway, yesterday, a card I did for the design team went live but I didn't get it on here for you, so that is what I am showing you today.  I realized I also never showed you the card I made for Carolyn, the owner of The Crafty Scrapper, that I gave to her on her birthday bash day.  I will have that one to show you tomorrow.  Here is the post that was on The Crafty Scrapper's blog yesterday ... enjoy!
 
 
Hello, it is Tina here today with another card creation made with stamps and supplies from The Crafty Scrapper

The designer papers I was given was the Bo Bunny Pop Quiz line, which is all school related.  When I saw the set of owl stamps from Maya Road, I decided it was a perfect time to combine the two and create a graduation card. 
 
 

I made the little grad hat out of some black paper and added a homemade tassel out of some black crochet thread.  The scallop border is a die from My Favorite Things.  That little star pin is the perfect added touch!
 
 
I hope you enjoyed my card for the day.  You can find it and all the supplies at The Crafty Scrapper!
 
See you tomorrow!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com