Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Sending Get Well Thoughts!

Hello!  Today I have one of the get well cards I made for a lady at church.  But, the only thing that makes this card a get well one is the get well sentiment I have on the front.  Change the sentiment to happy birthday, thank you, etc. and you would have a card for another occasion.  Let me show you my card.  I think you are going to like it ...enjoy!


I love how this one turned out.  The sketch idea is from a card I saw on pinterest.  Thank goodness there are so many awesome card makers out there for us to get ideas from, right?

Recipe:
Paper - Simple Stories Vintage Bliss 6 x 6, Cardstock White, Green
Stamps - Flower from Flourishes, Sentiment from Rubbernecker, Butterfly stamp & die set from Hero Arts
Ink - Memento Black, Copics

Tools - Spellbinders Lattice Rectangles
Other - Rhinestones, Ribbon by May Arts

Happy Stamping!

Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com