Saturday, April 26, 2014

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am off to teach today at the store, so we'll have to make this a quick one ... I will be showing you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  This is the week for the circle or square choice.  Today, you get one of each !  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card


The Sketches
Do you like my cute ducky?  This image is the other image from a set of stamps I am using in class today.  Too cute ... and bright and colorful too!  I love that "Be" die that Debbie used.  I need to find out who makes it because I might "need" to own it ... Hee, Hee! 

I hope you enjoyed today's cards.  I will see you tomorrow for the words of wisdom post.  Also, a got a couple of get well cards made for a friend at church so I will start showing you those early in the week. 

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com