Thursday, April 10, 2014

Celebrate One Present at a Time!

Hello!  I have a couple of cards that I made a while back that I haven't shown you.  They are alike except for the papers I used.  Around Black Friday last year, I got several stamps from The Cat's Pajamas.  This is one of those.  It is not one of their newer stamps, but one that I have borrowed from a friend and now, I own it!  Yea!  Here are my cards ... enjoy!




Both came out really cute.  It is always nice to have a couple of birthday cards in my stash!

Make sure you come back tomorrow ... remember that challenge project I told you about that I did for The Crafty Scrapper design team?  We were given a bag of stuff and we had to use everything in the bag and create something!  I have been waiting to show you what I made for two months.  They are putting mine on the blog tomorrow, so I can show you here tomorrow too!  I am really proud of what I made, so glad I am going to be able to share it with you! 


Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com