Friday, April 25, 2014

Happy Bird-Day to You!

Hello!  Today I have a card that I made for Carolyn, the owner of The Crafty Scrapper a couple of weeks ago.  I gave it to her on her birthday bash day.  I just realized yesterday, when I saw it at the store, that I had not shown it to you here ... enjoy!

 
I thought it would be fun to make her a box card with some Inky Antics stamps that I got at her store!  I taught this very simple card to make in my January class.  The paper is from Bo Bunny.  If you flip around the box, you can see the message on the back.  Here is a photo of that ...

 
 And then it folds flat to go into an envelope ...


I did find out something this time though.  Do you see that when the card is folded flat, that you see in the right hand corner that the print is upside down?  This didn't happen on the January card, as that paper was an all over floral pattern.  It is not that big of a deal, as this particular card is at the store in the opened, upright position, but it is something to think about as I (or you) make this card again! 
 
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com