Wednesday, July 8, 2015

July Class Share!

Hello!  Last week I started working on my next class and finished two of the three projects, but then I had to put it on hold because family was coming for the 4th of July weekend.  I finally got it all finished this week.  I am happy to be able to share it here with you.  I try to come up with the next month's class around the time that I am teaching the current month's class so that I am at the store to be able to pick up papers, stamps and dies for the next one.  This time I really didn't have a plan on what I wanted to do next.  The same day I taught, I had brought in a project, a trio of mini note cards with a matching box, that I had made for the store's design team.  Just for fun, I showed it in my classes.  In both classes, I had requests that I teach it.  Okay, that is a beginning.  Then, while I was at the store, Carolyn, the owner, asked if I would use some pre packaged box cards in my next class.  Hmmm.... boxes ...adding one more project and we have my July class called "All Boxed in for Gifting"!  So, here are the three projects you will create.  Enjoy!
 
First up, is the trio of notecards with the box.  Note, because a very similar design to this is actually my design team project and it is not set to go live on the store's blog until the 13rh, I am giving you only a group photo ...


The next project is to create this little covered tissue box, perfect to give as a get well treat ...
The front ...

 
 And then with the front easel up ...

 
 And lastly, I used the pre-packaged box cards with nautical papers and dies.  The front as it will be seen as it comes out of the envelope ...



 
 When opened ...
 
 And this shows the backside of the box where the pull out message card will be ...



 
 Here are the details, if you are interested in coming to class or would like a kit ...

All Boxed In for Gifting! - Wed. July 22md 11:00 a.m. and Sat. July 25th 2:30 p.m.  $28  
You will be creating projects perfect for gift giving.  First, a trio of mini note cards with envelopes and a matching box that they fit into. Next, a tissue holder for a get well gift.  And lastly, the store got in some packaged pop up box cards and we will be using them to create a nautical themed box card in a different size than we have done before.  Please bring the We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board (if you have one), adhesive to include scor-tape (1/8"), pop- up dots, detailed scissors, and your preferred coloring medium.  All other supplies provided. (Copics I used, for those who have requested to know ahead of time- Card:1 Y11, YG17, R24, BG32, YR14, Card 2: YR18, R02, YR23, Y15)
 
I hope you enjoyed seeing what I am teaching next!
See you soon!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com