Monday, July 13, 2015

Life is Good Triple Notecards in a Box!

Hello!  Below you will find the copy of what will be on The Crafty Scrapper's blog today.  If you saw my class share from last Wed., you would see that the trio of cards and box are very similar.  I noted why in my class share post, but in case you missed it ... I made this set first, and then was asked to teach it.  It is a little backwards but it all works.  Originally, I was going to give you the instructions on how to make the box with the We R Memory Keepers Punch Board, but now that it is also a class, I am going to wait to share those instructions.  I know you understand.  Here is the copy of my post ...
 


Hello, Tina here, back with a great gift idea for someone special. 
 
I made a trio of small cards that fit perfectly in an easy to make box made with the We R Memory Keepers Punch board! 
 

 
I used papers from a 6 x 6 Basic Grey pad, fun puffy stickers, stamp and die from My Favorite Things and a magnet to hold my box closed.  
 
Here is a close up of the box ...
 
 
   
This box perfectly holds three to four smaller size cards.
  I made my trio of cards 4 3/4" x 3 1/2 to fit in some envelopes I had in my stash. 
 
Here is a close-up of one of the cards.  I used the Stitched Basic Edges dies from My Favorite Things.  Look closely to see the double stitched edges.  Too cool!
 




I designed each of my cards using a different stitched edge die and added the same embellishments as on the front of my box to make the complete set.  

This is such a fun gift idea that I have been asked to teach it. 
The notecard trio with box is one of three projects that I am teaching next week. 
I teach both on Wed. and Sat.  Call the store for details.
 
Be sure to check out the box I have shown you today, when you are at the store.
All supplies are available at the store!
 
Happy Stamping!
Tina 
  


0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com