Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Saturday Sketch Share (late on a Tuesday!)

Hello!  Sometimes the snail mail system does not cooperate. The cards that I share on Saturday's from Debbie and I are actually sent through the mail and if some week I don't receive hers before Saturday, then my Saturday post gets delayed.  There have been a bunch of weeks that I haven't gotten mine in the mail until Thursday or Friday, which makes Debbie have to wait on it, but it doesn't affect me showing both cards on Saturday on my blog.  However Debbie got hers in the mail on Wed. which "should" have given it plenty of time for me to get it, except when the snail mail system doesn't cooperate!  I bet you know what I mean!  So, better late than never ... I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card


Debbie' Card

The Sketch

I love how both cards came out.  The penguin I used is a new set from My Favorite Things but I stamped it off from a friend (thanks Karolyn!).  That "smile" that Debbie used looks to be a die, how cool is that!  What do you think of the sketch?  I kinda like it, I think.  It is great for highlighting a smaller image. 

See you tomorrow!
Happy Stamping!

Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com