Saturday, July 4, 2015

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  Happy 4th of July!  I have the share between Debbie and I with 4th of July cards (of course)!  And at the end, I am also sharing a card I got in the mail from a stamping friend!  First, the share ... I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
Most of my patriotic papers and stamps are at my friend, Donna's house.  She and I usually get together at her house to make cards for the troop boxes that we send through Blue Star Mothers.  But, I did have the stamp of the little patriotic dude, which just makes me smile.  I thought of doing stars instead of the circles, like Debbie did, but I knew with adding the "dude" on top, the circles would be just fine.  I love the patterns of the papers that both Debbie and I used and I am sure, that like mine, they were from a patriotic  line of paper .... BUT, I so wish they would do red, WHITE, and blue, not red, CREAM, and blue!  Just my 2 cents! 

Now, for my additional share! I got this card in the mail from my stamping friend, Betty.  I loved it so, I just had to share it with you!  Thanks Betty!


We are off to a parade in our neighborhood with a hot dog lunch, might do a little flea marketing at Canton later today and then tonight .... fireworks!  Love the holiday!

Happy 4th!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com