Thursday, December 31, 2015

My Favorites from 2015! (Lots of photos!)


Hello!  I know that I didn't do as many posts on my blog this year, as in previous years.  There were 60 less posts in 2015 than in 2014.  I think I stopped doing the Sunday Words of Wisdom posts which would account for a lot of the 60.  Don't even know why I stopped, maybe I should start doing them again!  I looked back and in the last couple of years, I showed you 36 favorites.  So, I thought I bet I could go with less since I had less posts ... nope!  Once again, I picked 36 favorites to show you!  Let's get to it.  If you want to go to the original post, just click on the words underneath the photo, and it will take you there.  Enjoy!




Explosion Box
More Explosion Boxes

(Note: I made almost 40 of these, between class kits and orders)
I also made one for the Anniversary of Carolyn's store, so I must show this one too ...
Birthday Explosion Box



Just Ducky!
 


Love Keeps on Trucking!
Bunnies!
Easter Stained Glass!
Blessed!




Somebunny!


Best Buds!
Like Gnome One Else!
Thinking of You!
Goody Goody!
Friends Bring Color!
I Dig You!


Floral Pop-Up!


 
Grad Shaker!
Cool Day!
Foxy Thank You Note!
Penguin Magic Card!
Party Hat Chick!
Triple Floral!
Simple Notecards!
Flower Pot Card!
Birthday Roses!
Wet My Plants!

 Cute Witch! 
 
Halloween Fun Fold!
Hurt Puppy!

Merry & Bright Candles!
Cute Halloween Hello!

 
Like No One Elf!


Pop Up Tree!
Harvest Blessings!
Warm Wishes! 
O Holy Night!
I think we could sum up 2015 with boxes, shakers, flowers, and a bunch of cuteness!  Hope you enjoyed looking back over the year with me!
 
I will be back on Saturday with the first sketch share of 2016!
 
Happy New Year!
Happy Stamping!
Tina 

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com