Wednesday, September 21, 2016

No Tricks, Just Treats!

Hello!  Below, you will find the post that will be on The Crafty Scrapper's blog today.  With my love of containers, like baskets and boxes, I love creating little boxes.  So, with Halloween coming up, I thought it would be fun to give a couple of quick ideas for treat boxes.  Enjoy!


Hello, Tina here to share a couple of simple treat boxes and a how-to with you.
 
 

Here is a side view...


The box part is a 6 x 6 inch square, scored at 2 1/2' and 3 1/2".
Turn and score 1" on each side.  Then you just make 2 cuts on both sides.
Fold it up and it is a box. 
 
Here is a visual...
 
To complete the box, I simply added two strips of cardstock to the font and the back, and decorated them!  Don't you love that cool witch die from Little B?
 
My second box uses the same box base but this time I made the box smaller than the decoration.
 

Here is a s side view!

 

The smaller box is a 5 inch square, scored at 2" and 3", turned, scored, and cut the same way.
 
Using this simple box design, you can create all kinds of treat boxes!
Trick or Treat!
 
I am teaching this week but I do have a couple of cards for you, so soon I will get them on here for you to see. 
Happy Stamping!
Tina


0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com