Friday, September 9, 2016

September Class Share!

Hello!  My class samples are done!  Yipee!  It is a great thing that I have some ladies that plan on coming to class even before I get my card samples created, for the months like this where my class is less than 2 weeks away!  This month is always the hardest transition, as it seems crazy to think about fall and Halloween cards when it is still HOT!  But, this girl has gotta do it!  I have two Halloween cards and one Fall card, all three I love!  Let me show you ... enjoy!

The last two months of classes, there has been two versions of a Double Z Fold card.  This time I have another but this one has a surprise pop up inside, kinda of a "card in a box"!  Here is the front and what you see when it is closed ...



And then it opens and SURPRISE ....



The cards I saw made like this had a crate of strawberries or a fence with trees, but it was my idea to do the leaf edge of ground.  I love this card!  So adorable! 

Next, is a Twisted Easel Card with a Glow!  Here is what the card looks like closed ...


 
 And then it twists open ...



To make the card even more fun, you can include the tea light and give the Haunted House a "glow"!  The next version is a close up so you can see what I mean ...
 

And one more photo, to show you the placement of the tea light ...



The third card is called a Corner Fold and I opted to make it simple with some fun Halloween dies.  It is a card that looks like it would be hard to make, but it is easy peasy!  Here is the front ...


 
 And here it is opened ...


I really love how all three cards came out.  I hope you do too!  If you interested in either coming to class or would like a kit, call the store at 972-923-3151.  Here are the class details ...Do NOTE that this month only I will be teaching on a Friday night instead of a Saturday.  My niece is having her baby shower that day and since I spent so much time on her baby book, I don't want to miss it.

Halloween & Fall Creations 2016 - Wed. Sept. 21st 11:00 a.m. and Friday Sept. 23rd 7 p.m. 
Come make three cards for the Autumn season.  First up, is an adorable fall card with another version of a double Z-fold, this one with a surprise pop up inside.  Next, is a diagonal fold card with a great Halloween haunted house die.  Adding a tea light (included in class) will make the haunted house glow!  And the third card is a corner fold with some fun Halloween dies.  Please bring adhesive to include pop up dots, 1/8" scor-tape, detailed scissors, and your preferred coloring medium.  All other supplies provided.  (Copics I used: E55, R81, YR04/YR16/YR18, G21, YR24, E37, C7, Y26, YR14, R29, R27, E31, E37).

I will be back sometime tomorrow for the Saturday sketch share!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com