Saturday, September 3, 2016

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I have been cleaning house today for family that is coming.  Is it clean?  No way, but it is better than it was!  Ha, ha!  So, finally sitting down to relax, I think what day is this?  Saturday, time for the weekly share!  Okay, I am on it ... I will show you my card, Debbie's card and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card
 
Debbie's Card
 
The Sketch
Great cards and great sketch!  You will see this sketch from me again.  One note, I can hear you saying ... a hot pink fish?  Well, no I wouldn't think that either but if you closely on the pattern paper I used, they have hot pink fishes, so I was just matching the paper!  Love Debbie's cute little owl image.  One last thing, I searched my room for a stamp that says "best fishes", as I wanted to add it to the vertical strip.  I know I have one, but after looking on every set I thought it would be on, I gave up.  That is what happens when you have a lot of stamps, like I do!  :LOL!

Have a great Labor Day weekend!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com