Sunday, September 25, 2016

Saturday's Sketch Share (On Sunday!)

Hello!  This last week was quite a busy. First it was my teaching week, so I had prepping and two classes to teach.  Then my bestie's mom (my friend Donna, her mom is Edie if you would like to say a prayer) went to the hospital with spinal issues and has gone down hill since, so even though I haven't been where she is, I have been worrying.  On a good note, my niece's baby shower was yesterday.  She loved her baby book I made.  I took tons of photos before I gave it to her.  I also made a video, however, I am having trouble getting it from cell phone to this blog, so give me a couple of days to try to figure it out, if not it will be a crazy post with photos galore!  I promise to get it for you this week!  Okay, let's get to yesterday's share.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card
 
Debbie's Card
 
The Sketch
Shhh... don't tell Debbie that it was a "tall and skinny" sketch!  LOL!  Doesn't matter, and it gives you an shows you that this sketch works for both sizes!  It is hard to tell in the photo, but Donna's apple has a bunch of clear glaze on it so it looks good enough to eat!  This sketch is pretty simple, but I like it, don't you?

See you soon!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com