Saturday, September 10, 2016

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back today with another sketch between Debbie and I.  Let's get right to it.  I will show you my card first, then Debbie's and then the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card
 
 
Debbie's Card
The Sketch
When I saw the sketch, I thought of that triple layer stamping technique where you adhere three panels together with removable tape, stamp all three at the same time (I used one background stamp but you could also use smaller stamps too).  Then you add coordinating colored panels between the circles which will cover up the parts that didn't get inked in the stamping.  This sketch was a good one to see two different interpretations of the same sketch.  I love the flowers that Debbie used and also I think it is cool that I put my sentiment in the smallest circle and she put hers in the largest.  We both really liked this sketch, how about you?

See you soon!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com