Friday, July 7, 2017

July Class Share! (Dates Changed!)

Hello!  Okay, you can see I failed to do blog posts for several days now.  It seems when I didn't have posts written and  ready to go ahead of time, I just didn't do any.  I will be correcting that today, as I still have several groups of praying for you cards to show you.  I found out last week that they no longer need cards from me, so that is $100 less coming in right now.  Bummer, since I am still looking for a job. At least I still have my teaching gig!  And today, I am sharing with you my next class cards.  I love classes that have a theme.  This one ... CAKE!  Class title... Got Cake?  Love it!  The cards came out great.  I hope you like them.  Enjoy!

First card is called a revolving door card.  I wanted to use a stamp set from Art Gone Wild that had 3 images with sentiments that went with them.  So, I went looking for ideas.  I was going to create the card just like the one I saw on Pinterest where the door would revolve around to three different sections for the set of images I wanted to use.  But, I soon found out that at least one of the images was too large for the "pie" section.  So, switch to plan B.  Now, my revolving door shows two sets of images and the third is on the inside of the card.  Here the photos ...





Next, is a card called a Z Fold Variation.  The variation is that the card is done vertically instead of the usual way.  Love this one and all those cupcakes ...




Closer Up
And last but not least, is a card using the cake dies from My Favorite Things.  A tab is pulled and it a second cake layer is revealed!  I have made a bunch of these cards for me and friends, but because I am so behind on my blog posts, you haven't seem them!  I had not taught it yet, and with a cake theme, so perfect!




Here are the class details in case you are interested in coming to class or would like a kit.  Just call the store at 972-923-3151. 

Got Cake?  Wednesday,July 26th 11:00 a.m. and Saturday, July 29th 2:30 p.m. $28
In this class, you will create three fun and unique cards with a "cake" theme, perfect for that special person!  First card features a revolving door where only two images are shown at one time.  The second card is special not only for the cupcakes you will create but the card itself is a variation of a Z fold.  And the third card uses dies that with just a pull, allows you to see a second layer of cake.  Please bring adhesive to include a quicky glue pen or other glue for small pieces, 3M Foam tape, and small pop up dots, detailed scissors, and your preferred coloring medium. (Copics I used: Card 1: YR02, RV11, YG93, RV14, Y08, BG11, BG32, R35 Card 3: R21, RV29, BG57, Y38, G82, Y15.)

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com