Tuesday, November 8, 2011

December Class Share!

Hello!  Yesterday, I showed you November's class.  Today,  I want to show you my project and tags for my December class.  I wrote the class description before I started working on the samples.  In my class description, I put that the class would include 10 tags.  But, oh my goodness, when I started working on them, I thought .... 10?... what was I thinking?  It was like creating 10 different cards, mini yes, but still 10 different ones!  But, I did it and I love them all!  So, let me show you what you will be making in the class... Enjoy!




Are you saying "wow"?  First, everyone will make the treat box.  For those of you that can't come to the class, I will give you the directions and measurements after the class is taught, around the middle of December.  All 10 tags were made from a die from My Favorite Things and all tags are similar to the above backside of one of the tags.  I love how they all came out!  I tell you, this is a class that is definitely worth paying for because every tag used a different piece of DP, as well as lots of embellishments.  If you happen to be interested in either coming to the class at The Crafty Scrapper or getting a class kit, here is the description and details: 

Treats and Tags - Wed. Dec. 7th 11:00 a.m. and Sat. Dec. 10th 2:30 p.m. $25
In this class, you will make a treat box to hold handmade goodies for gift giving and you will complete ten very creative and unique tags for your holiday packages. Your completed treat box will hold all your tags to take home. Stamps from our favorite stamp companies will be used, along with lots of holiday papers and supplies. Please bring adhesive, small pop-dots,detailed scissors, your preferred coloring medium (Copics, colored pencils, etc.). Also, we will be sharing Barn Door Red Distress Ink, so if you have one of those, it would be helpful if you bring it. All other supplies provided.

Even though I haven't been doing a lot of blog posts, I have been out in my room a lot.  Yes, it is true, all these card classes take time, and they do take away from my random cardmaking that constitutes the daily blog posts. You know you will see me on Saturday for the sketch share, but I hope I can get time in the next few days so I can have a blog post before that.

Happy Stamping!
Tina




0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com