Saturday, November 26, 2011

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am here on the right day ... woo hoo!  I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  We sure did.  Now, let's get to today's cards.  Both Donna & Debbie are giving you one last Thanksgiving creation and me, I am onto the next holiday!  Here is my card, Debbie's card, and Donna's card, plus the sketch we all used.  Enjoy! 

My Card



Debbie's Card

Donna's Card

The Sketches
As you can see, it is one of the weeks, that we got a choice between the square or round card.  Did you see all the cutouts on my card: holly, leaves, etc?  I just couldn't resist getting this new Tim Holtz die from Sizzix.  It was a little bit of a challenge putting all the pieces together to make it look good and not a jumbled mess.  But, I think it came out alright!  Debbie's card is a small square -4 1/4 x 4 1/4, which is a nice size, but something I never think about doing.  And I love the fall tree that Donna used on her card!  Great job girls!

Enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend.
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com