Monday, November 7, 2011

November Class Card Share!

 Hello!  I finally have all three card samples made for my class at The Crafty Scrapper for next week.  I got the third sample made yesterday, as I having been waiting for the store to get in the Hero Arts Reindeer set.  I picked it up when I was there on Friday.  I am hoping that me not having the third class sample done has not kept the ladies from signing up and if they were on the fence, I am hoping the third sample will get them to sign up now!  It is my favorite!  And, I might just have to make more of them for some of my own Christmas cards!  Let me show you.  Enjoy! 



The first card is another one of the Honeycomb pop-up cards from Inky Antics.  Wow, I love the tree pop-out, don't you?  For my second card, I redid my favorite Christmas card I did last year, this time, with cute polka dot papers from Pink Paislee.  The third card is the one I talked about above.  It is a Center Step Card.  I have seen this type of card on lots of blogs but I had never looked at the instructions, thinking it looked difficult!  It is not!  Two cuts, six small scores and it is done!  After the class next week, I will give you detailed instructions here on my blog.  I do have to borrow a different type of paper cutter to make a bunch of these easier though.  I only own a guillotine cutter.  I do not own one of those sliding type ones, but that is definitely what is needed here.  I made my card sample the old fashioned way ... with a ruler, pencil, and exacto knife.  And it works, but I will be borrowing Donna's to make my class kits!  Here are the class details, if you are interested:

Holidaze Card Creations - Wed. Nov.16th 11:00 a.m. and Sat. Nov. 19th 2:30 p.m. $25

Christmas cardmaking would not be complete without cards from our favorite stamp companies. In this class, you will complete three very creative and unique cards, including a Christmas honeycomb pop-up card, a darling card using one of the Pure Innocence girls, and a card using a new Christmas Stamp and Die-Cut set from Hero Arts. Please bring adhesive, small pop-dots, an X by Xyron (if you have one), a glue stick, a pencil, detailed scissors, and your preferred coloring medium (Copics, colored pencils, etc.) All other supplies provided.

The class participants will also get a bonus card, if they want to do it.  I had an idea for a religious card but I wasn't sure if I should make this one of the three cards, so I am making it an optional bonus kit.  And, I am not showing the card here ... just a sneak peek ...



I love all the cards for this class.  It is so fun to share my cards with class takers and class kit takers!  I also finished my samples for my December class, but I will wait until tomorrow to show you.  See you then!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com